Saturday, July 05, 2008

A few thoughts on drunken river-dancing

- I think my uncle's a genius. He was telling me about his new manuscript and the vast well of ideas and creative ability that he posesses amazed me. He's like Stephen Hawking without the "Hunchback of Notre Dame" thing going. Seriously, could that guy be any more terrifying? He looks like a cross between Cthulu and Gollum and he makes up black holes, (objects of massive destructive power, in all honesty) and everyone belives him. What kind of ethos does that take?

- I worked a lot this weekend, but I still got to spend a lot of time with the family. That was cool. Jenn rode home with me and got to hear my "Super-Awesome Mix CD: Out Is The New In." I named it myself.

- I guess I should write the 14th episode to my little "show" (btw, my feet smell really badly right now; that's what you get from deep-sea bass fishing in lake taho; also, deep-sea bass). I know, everyone is wondering just What Will Happen to those loveable beings of peculiar parlance. I know I am. What would be a fitting conclusion? Kill off a character? Blow up ADTEO? Have them buy a restaurant ala Diagnosis Murder? So many options... Maybe I'll just kill a character by blowing up ADTEO and then the jobless survivors can buy a restaurant. Something quaint, but also a little daring. Like a Mongolian/Starbucks buffet-style lounge.

- Poor Tuesday has been so sick and so tired lately. She has a calcium deficiency and her bones and especially teeth are weak. So she chipped a tooth on a apple and now the medicine is making her nauseated. And the chipped tooth is making her hurt. Poor sweet baby. =(

- It's late, so I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

VanSneak said...

I don't know how I match up with Stephen Hawking mentally, but I'm pretty sure I could squeeze a submission out of him in the octagon.

Seriously, I'm glad that I could share some ideas with you. You guys are a real encouragement.

Hope Tues feels better.