Thursday, November 19, 2009

more to say

- SO I'm trying to hammer out an exerpt I can post on here so you can see what I'm working on, but it's taking longer than I thought. Plus, everytime I reread it, I like it less and less, and then I have to change it.

- A cop in Arkansas tasered an unruly ten-year old girl who was throwing a fit. I'm thinking this definitely needs to catch on. More tasering of unruly children.

- I'm really bothered by Sarah Palin's current popularity. She's popular, but once she starts running, she has too much baggage. Plus, there are people who won't vote for her because she's a woman, and others who won't vote for her because of Levi Johnston (who should be shot, or at least tasered repeatedly, on a daily basis). My point is not that I don't like her (which I don't, really, but that's more of a personal thing, rather than political), just that she can't win.

- Fox has Obama's approval at a new low of 46%. But that's Fox. MSNBC has him at 89% approval, with 11% hating black people.

- The Star Trek where the Enterprise gets infected and everyone devolves was on. I remember these from so long ago. The one where Picard draws a happy face in the cloud was also on recently. That was pretty good.

- The Lions are so bad. So unbelieveably bad. It's like trying to use Froggy suit on mario 3. Sure, it looks like it might have potential, but in 98% of circumstances it's going to get you hit by a koopa paratroopa. The Lions can't catch the ball, for one thing. They drop passes like no other.

- Tuesday got me watching Criminal Minds. It's actually quite interesting. It's different from other cop shows, because they are all about profiling the bad guys. It's interesting. Plus, the reruns have Mandy Patikin. And I like saying Mandy Patikin.

No comments: